We offer a wide variety of beers for every preference! All of our beer is brewed on site, unfiltered and contains no preservatives or animal ingredients. Our selection is constantly changing, so make sure to drop by to see the latest and greatest on tap!
- Moon Arete - Belgian Wheat - 5.5% ABV, 15 IBU
- Medium body, hints of clove and banana with light citrus flavors and a crisp finish.
- Sourado - Dry Hopped Session Sour - 4.3% ABV, 50 IBU
- A dry hopped session sour hopped with a hefty dose of Apollo and fruity Galaxy hops.
- Snow Juice - New England Style IPA - 6% ABV, 50 IBU
- A hazy beer with a smooth mouthfeel and a juicy taste. Brewed with Citra, Galaxy, and Apollo hops.
- Colorado Red - American Red Ale - 7.0% ABV, 45 IBU
- Deep amber, medium body, balanced caramel and crystal malt flavor with a hefty tropical hop bitterness and resiny, citrus aroma.
- Cranknbrew - Coffee Pale Ale - 5.5% ABV, 35 IBU
- Crisp and clean pale ale infused with a powerful dose of fresh, locally roasted coffee.
- 47½ Stout - American Stout - 7.5% ABV 60 IBU
- Rich notes of roast and a hint of earthy hops on the nose balanced with a sturdy hop bitterness. Affectionately named after the small town of Stout, Colorado - population 47½.
Also Available in 22oz bombers - Colorado Red & Cranknbrew
THE SPECIALTIES - Subject to change, please call to confirm!
- Solar Panel - Belgian Wheat with a splash of orange tangerine juice - 5.5% ABV, 15 IBU
- Solar Flare - Sourado with a splash of orange tangerine juice - 4.8% ABV, 50 IBU
- Cabernet Barrel Aged Belgian Wit - 6.0% ABV
- Cabernet Barrel Aged Belgian Wit with Brettanomyces - 6.0% ABV
- Quaffee - A Belgian Quad w/ Coffee [Verboten Collaboration] - 10% ABV
- Rotating Chocolate Stout infused with nuance cocoa served every Friday at 5pm - see the calendar here for upcoming infusions: http://www.snowbank.beer/tap-room/