Sales Manager - Posted 6/12/17
We are seeking a full-time Sales Manager. This position is year-round.
The Brewery Sales Manager position is responsible for achieving our sales goals by managing our self-distribution network and growing new accounts. The position is responsible for managing the growth and development of our brand in Colorado.
- Develop quarterly and annual strategic business plan for achieving budgeted sales goals.
- Manage sales staff - set schedules, assign customers/sales zones, set sales goals.
- Develop promotional strategy and budget for on- and off-premise events and promotions.
- Work closely with the Head Brewer for sales forecasting and inventory management.
- Recommend and implement sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Benchmark business data and sales trends for key accounts and provide monthly recommendations to ownership team to aid in execution of the strategic business plan.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with Sales Representatives.
- Must be able to maintain business-like behavior during and after the consumption of alcohol during social events.
- Train and work with Sales Representatives in order to fully develop best sales and marketing practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-5+ years’ sales and account management experience in the craft beer or beverage industries.
- Be self-motivated, have excellent written skills, verbal communication and strong leadership skills.
- Have considerable knowledge of brewing industry sales and marketing standards, effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent time management skills as well as very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have a flexible schedule; ability to work nights and weekends.
- Have a clean driving record, comprehensive auto insurance and a reliable source of transportation.
- Must be proficient in MS Office software including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Higher education in sales and marketing.
- 5-8+ years sales experience.
Pay is competitive and includes mileage reimbursement, performance-based bonuses, and potential for growth.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.