We are looking for a part-time brewery assistant and delivery person. This position is year-round. This position has opportunity to grow as we grow.
We're looking for people with:
- STRONG enthusiasm and passion for craft beer, great work ethic, and self motivated.
- Beer drinkers and craft appreciators are the reason we're here! We need people who aren’t afraid to get sweaty, cold or dirty in the pursuit of great beer. We are proud of our product and don’t believe in shortcuts.
- Tasks include: filling and delivering kegs, packaging line help, beer line cleaning, assisting with cellar duties including tank transfers, cleaning and sanitizing. You may also participate in brew days as well when needed. Some participation in brewery festivals and promotional events is also possible. This is an entry level position with the intent to grow within the organization.
- Dependability and commitment to the team and to the company as a whole.
- The brewery should be treated like a home and the staff team like family. Respect for the people as well as the name and culture of the brewery is required. We insist on people who will take pride in the reputation of the entire organization and who will pitch in anywhere that help is needed. When the unexpected occurs, our staff will be able to depend upon each other to keep the business flowing smoothly.
- A flexible schedule.
- To start, this position will work 20-30 hours per week with the possibility of it turning full time in the near future. There will be some nights and weekends required.
21 years of age or older
Clean driving record
Ability to move half barrel kegs up and down stairs and in and out of a delivery truck
Ability to lift 55lb grain bags regularly
Can use a Windows PC and has familiarity with Google Docs
Great attention to detail
Knowledge of draft systems
Brewing experience or education
Forklift driving experience
Craft beer industry experience
Owning a dog
Being a rad person
Compensation starts at $10 per hour.
E-mail a resume, paragraph about yourself, and picture of a dog to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will NOT be accepted in the tap room.